Last Updated and Effective Date October 20, 2017
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.kicksincanada.com) and all affiliated sites (RoomRoster registration site). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by the websites previously mentioned. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request and best service you, ex. place you in the correct division based on age.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We take our responsibilities with respect to our collecting of information relating to non-adult users of our Services seriously. In addition to the steps that we take to safeguard the privacy and integrity of personal information submitted by adults, we adhere to the following practices regarding personal information requested from or provided by children under 13 years old:
- We will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 (such as full name, home address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.). We may use age screening to help us determine if a user is under the age of 13. If we determine that the user is under the age of 13, parental or legal guardian authorization will be required to submit any information.
- Occasionally, we may post information relating to our Services about other promotions or contests that are open to children but that require personal information to participate. In such an event, children will be required to provide proof of consent from their parent or legal guardian. Children are not permitted to provide personal information on any Canada Kicks site or to enter these contests online without the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
- If, at any time, a parent or legal guardian withdraws his or her consent to our use or collection of personal information from his or her child, we will promptly remove such information from our database(s).